Unless you are a newbie to digital marketing or the industry, you have probably been looking for ways to improve your marketing vocabulary. And it's the best place to explain all the marketing vocabulary in one place !!
Here are the most important digital marketing terms we need to know:
1. Lead Generation: In terms of marketing, lead generation is customer demand or consumer interest in the services you offer or the products you sell. You can look for abouttoday to hire the best digital marketing company.
2. Landing Pages: This is a stand-alone website specially designed for marketing or advertising campaigns. Visitors "land" here after clicking on a link from an email or the Google / Bing search engine or via social media Facebook / Twitter / Instagram or from YouTube.
3. Impressions: Impressions in digital marketing are sometimes referred to as ad views. Are spot ads posted on the website? Once an ad is loaded, it is displayed by viewers and is called an impression.
One impression = one view.
4. Influencers: Influencers are people who have the power/influence to influence other people's buying/choosing decisions. This decision depends on certain factors, such as: B. Their knowledge, their authority, their position, or their relationship with the audience.
5. Clicks: Clicks are as easy as "mouse clicks": – Once users view your ad (known as an impression), they can click on it to open a landing page.